VA Home Loan Specialists – Colorado VA Loans
Serving in the military is one of the greatest sacrifices an American can make. All who have enlisted for active duty during peacetime or war are heroes to our country. Those who sign up to protect our freedom deserve honor and respect.
We’re honored to have the opportunity to serve veterans with their home financing needs by providing VA Loans. The VA Loan is a powerful tool for purchasing and refinancing your home.
Advantages of VA Loans
- Zero money down — 100% financing.
- NO PMI insurance on the VA home loan.
- Lower interest rates on your VA home loan.
- Refi Up to 100% Loan-to-Value
- More lenient on VA home loan qualifications.
- No Penalty for Early Payoff
- Cash-out option for VA home loan refinances.
- Free Mortgage Counseling
- No Funding Fee if Eligible
Understanding your VA Home Loan Benefits
The VA home loan is designed to offer active and non-active military real estate benefits. You can choose to use your VA home loan benefits right away, or hang on to them throughout your lifetime. If you have ever served in active military or in the reserves/National Guard – you will always have the VA home loan benefit at your disposal. You can choose to use it when you’re ready to buy a house as your primary residence, even if your active duty was some time ago. The VA Home Loan benefit:
- Never expires – you can use it throughout your lifetime.
- Can be used every time you purchase a home as your primary residence.
- Can be used even if you’re not currently serving – or have no plan to go back.
- Applies to all branches of the military.
- Can be refinanced to a lower rate.
Qualifying for a VA Home Loan
Because the Federal government backs up the VA loan, qualifications may be relaxed for active and non-active military. The VA loan requires a 620 credit score, however as certified credit experts, we can help you even if you don’t have that score. Please contact us for assistance on qualifying for your VA loan benefit and credit restoration services.
If You Are Not Sure If You Are Eligible, please call us at 303-738-3838
Certificate of Eligibility
To begin the process of your VA loan, you will need your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). This indicates that you are eligible for the VA loan program. You may obtain this certificate yourself, or, we can obtain it for you. As VA loan specialists, we have access to an online database and can pull all the paperwork we’ll need for your loan in a matter of minutes.
We would be honored to help you….you have earned the right to use your Colorado VA Loan benefits…please give us the chance to help you! Call 303-738-3838 with any questions or to start the pre-approval process. You can also start the pre-approval process here.